Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello!
It has been awhile since I have blogged! We have been busy!  Reagan and I went to visit the lactation consultant on Thursday afternoon to find out that she is weighing in at 11.13 lbs!  She is nearly 12 pounds!  We will be going back again on Wed. morning to weigh her again, and Adam and I both think she has gained- she's getting to be a chunky monkey! So far this is what we have been up too: 
Sat. we went to Best Buy (where we picked up our latest toy; Guitar Hero....... yes, Adam is turning into a ROCK STAR)- we went in to pick up a steam vac for me, and ended up playing their demo for an hour (while Reagan slept) and since they didn't have my steam vac, we bought the Guitar Hero! HAHA!  It's a lot of fun!  Then we went to IKEA- Adam had never been and he was quite excited to see what all the fuss was about (IKEA (for those who don't know, is a GIANT store new to Orlando) and BOY, were we wrong to choose Sat. afternoon to go shopping- it was PACKED!  People were parking in a dirt lot! (But on the plus side with having a baby, you get to park in the "Family parking")  :)  We went in to get some lamps and frames and got what we needed but came out with a headache! Adam never wants to go back!  We then spent the remainder of the day playing Guitar Hero (Adam) and cleaning out closets. 
Sunday we went to the 10:30 service and Reagan was finally asleep this time, so I thought I may be able to sit in the service today- but when the pastor started praying, she started talking! She talked and talked and talked!  Bless her heart!  We encourage it at home, but not during the service! :)  So for the remainder of the service we went to the "nursing mothers" room (where we spend EVERY Sunday)- its prob about time for her to start going to the childcare, but since she won't take a bottle, I figure they will call me out each Sunday anyway.  After church we had a nice lunch and lounged around the house all day watching basketball.... and our Rock Star Dad...play Guitar Hero!  
Today, Reagan slept 12 hours! I could hear her sucking through the monitor throughout the night and when I went in to wake her up this morning she had her thumb in her mouth! YES! She's finally found it! Anyway, she went with me to get my haircut today!  YEA! I love it- I feel like a new person!  It has been about 3 months since my last haircut- I got it cut a week before she was born.  She slept the majority of the time while I was getting it cut so that was a bonus! But it was a nice little pick me up!  She doesn't even recognize me anymore ("who is the person claiming to be my Mommy? My Mommy doesn't do her hair.") - that's prob what she is thinking!  Anyhow, she is napping now, so I only have a short time to update the blog- here are some new pics, etc.!  Enjoy!

No comments: