Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter pictures!

Saturday my friend Kristyn and I took Reagan to the mall to get her pictures done with the Easter Bunny!  (I was not happy, however, that the Easter Bunny was rather SCARY and brown!....the Easter Bunny is suppose to be Pink and White)- but I guess not the one in FL. he's TAN!!  :)    So, we bought her a new dress (just for the Bunny pics) and she was adorable- I bought a package, and will try to get the pic on the blog- but if I cant, they put her in a basket by the bunny and the basket had a little butterfly on the handle and she loved to stare at it! :)  A typical girl, loves butterflies!  

Then today, Kristyn and I took her to get her REAL Easter pics taken and she had been awake for about 2 hours prior to the shoot. Which means a nap is needed SOON.  We got her in the car and she passed out! When we got to her shoot, (which was a total of 5 min away), we tricked her into thinking she had just woken up from a LONG nap- (b/c when she just wakes up in the morning she smiles and it soo fun, and talkative) - and this worked for a little bit!  She gave us some really great pictures and I will get those added to the blog in about 10 days-
Have a great week!

No comments: