Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Like Father... Like Daughter...


Well, like I've blogged before, Reagan and Adam are one of a kind, and exactly alike!  :)  I never thought a picture of tongues would be so cute, until I put these two together! 
Adam is pictured here wearing our favorite "Snugli" carry system.  (It is my saving grace, Reagan loves it)  We take her and Miami on walks everyday, and she could go for hours.  We are hoping this is helpful while at the airport, on our way to TEXAS!!  
Lately, Reagan has been talking even more! We have a web cam and talked to Izzy and Poppy last night and Reagan told them all about her day!  She talked and talked and talked! Adam and I have tried to get it on camera, but every time she sees it she freezes up, but it won't be long and she won't care about the camera!  
She also slept over 11 hours on Sunday night- I couldn't believe it!  I got so much extra rest, it was wonderful!  She also experienced her first BOO BOO- I was putting her in her car seat on Sat. afternoon (leaving for Jacksonville) and she head butted the car seat.  I think it hurt me more than her, but she did SCREAM for a min. and it left a little red spot (which I thought would bruise) but it didn't.....thank goodness, I would hate for her to have gotten her first black eye at 3 months old!  
She is a tough little girl, not much phases her!... and dare I say again, Just like her daddy! 

No comments: