Saturday, April 26, 2008

1st Beach Trip!!

The wind was blowing really hard!  It looks like it's taking off with her glasses!
She liked her feet in the sand, much better than the grass!
Yea! I love the beach!

Yumm!  This sand is so tasty! (My favorite picture!)

My Grandmother and I took Reagan down to the beach and we took a few pictures!  We had a lot of fun taking the pictures! She really took to the water, and the beach! Watch the video! (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom and turn up your volume!)
Anyway- we sat her in her Bumbo chair (to make it easier for us to get some shots of her sitting on the sand, and she started eating the sand!)  Grama worried, but I thought it was cute and funny!  I had to hurry to take this picture before Grama could wipe the sand off her mouth!  I figured it would come out one way or another!  :)... if you know what I mean!






No comments: