Tuesday, April 22, 2008

FEATURING: REAGAN VICTORIA HAYNES!!!

"Welcome Reagan Victoria" cake- How adorable is that!  And it was super YUMMY too!
This is Reagan with Ray Pierson ( family friend that we have known since I was Reagan's age!) We love you Ray!
Reagan with Ruthann (my grandmother on my dad's side)
Reagan exhausted after a long day with Aunt Opal
Left to Right: my sister Sarah, Aunt Adelle (host) Zana (my mom), me, Aunt Deborah (host) and Aunt Jessalyn (hosts mother)- picture is a bit blurry! Sorry!
Happy baby with Aunt Adelle
Left to Right: Aunt Opal (my dad's aunt), Grandmother Ruthann, Aunt Linda (my dad's sister), cousin Jenny (holding Reagan, and expecting her first! Reagan's 3rd cousin), cousin Emily and my sister, Aunt Sarah


My Aunt Deborah and Aunt Adelle (distant cousins on my mom's side, we call "Aunt"), had a "Welcoming" shower for Reagan on April 19th 2008- her 4 month birthday!  
I was worried about how she would do with many people holding her (for 2 hours), especially after her day before when we were on the plane all day- and she did absolutely amazing!  She giggled and laughed, talked and then slept- but not until the end!  But she didn't cry once! 
Adam is not seen in any pictures b/c he was playing golf with all of the men on my Dad's side of the family!  He had such a great time playing golf on Sat. he went again on Sunday!  How nice am I to let him go!  :)  **Brownie points!  

No comments: