Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Texas Trip!!


  Reagan looking out the BIG airplane window!

 Thumbs up to a sleeping infant on a flight! :)

We're home!!  Sorry, it has been over a WEEK since I have updated the blog!  We went on a trip to TX. to see my family and the week leading up to the trip, I was frantically packing- it was our first time traveling with Reagan by plane and I was very nervous, but she was an amazing plane rider, even under the circumstances of having to wait for our plane for over 2 hours! (Our flight from Orlando to Houston went great, but when we arrived in Houston we had to fly around for awhile due to weather, and our connecting flight to Midland was shortly after we landed, so our flight attendants told us they would hold the plane until we got there- well, did they hold the plane for us!? NO!!!  So, we had to catch the next available flight out, 2 1/2 hours later, and it wasn't a direct flight either, we had to go from Houston to Dallas, and then Dallas to Midland!)

 Reagan was such a sport! She had to pop her ears- going up in Orlando, down in Houston, up in Houston, down in Dallas, up in Dallas, down in Midland... all in one day!! And she hardly cried, (maybe once) she played and giggled and slept most of the time!  Thank goodness, b/c I was sweating, worrying she would disrupt everyone!  (and these planes were FULL- there was only one time when Adam and I had a whole row to our selves with one seat in between, other times we had to have someone else in the seat with us! Talk about pressure to be quite!  :)

Everyone thought Reagan was precious and wonderful, but bless her little heart- by the time we got to her Zana's (my mom) house, she was so worn out she cried for probably about 1 hour straight, until she finally went to sleep, and she was OUT from 5:30pm until 7:30am- this was Zana's first time to babysit, and Reagan did not wake up once!  Zana was sad, but I was happy, b/c I had never left her before!
Adam and I went to dinner with my best friend Kobi, and her husband Josh (for our first date since before was born; 4 months ago) 

No comments: