Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Luncheon

                                      Pink and Blue blankies!
                                         Blank stares!
                    This picture with the links is one of my favorites! 

On Tuesday morning my "Mom's Meeting Mom's" group, had a Mother's Day luncheon.  They provided lunch and we just got to talk amongst ourselves, as usual about whatever was going on with our babies, etc.  (usually its about the babies..... I wonder why!?)  :)  
My good friend Lisa, whom I met through these Mommy classes and her son Alex (born two days before Reagan) were there, and we couldn't help but make this adorable convo that they were having into pictures! .... and yes, it would have been Reagan to be doing MOST of the talking!...... but I think little Alex has a bit of a crush!  ;)  You tell me!

No comments: