Friday, May 9, 2008

One sweet note....


I wanted to mention something I had forgotten to eariler about our week.  Yesterday we had the pleasure of going to the Mom and Baby Yoga class again, and this time Reagan was a charm! Thanks Baby Girl!  I was able to get a wonderful, relaxing workout in, while she played on the floor with her many toys- and I do mean MANY, since last week she was a bit fussy, and got bored, I brought nearly all the toys in the house! HA!  That kept her busy this time!  It's not hard to loose her attention anymore though, now that she is beginning to learn new things!  But one thing is for sure- she loves to eat her feet! 
Also, today when I was laying her down for her nap, she put both thumbs in her mouth at the same time- I have blogged a pic of this once before (but that was when she was younger and REALLY didn't know how to find her thumb yet) the funny thing about her doing it yesterday, is that she can always find her thumb now (doesn't matter which one) but at this particular moment, she wanted BOTH- it was very sweet!
And on a side note, b/c she has found her little tootsies, she has now found something new to do while in the car seat! When she finds her big toe, it gives me some extra driving time!  HAHA!  

No comments: