Thursday, June 12, 2008

PARENTS Magazine July 2008 issue- ON STANDS NOW!!

             "Walk This Way" page 89
             and she even made the front index page!

The July issue of PARENTS, we have all been waiting for (to see exactly what got published) is on stands now!! I was thrilled when my Grama called me yesterday to say she picked up several copies at her local Barnes and Nobles, and Reagan was on a full page! (And you can see my legs and arms on both front and back page! HA!)  If you remember from the blog back at the end of April, Reagan and I took a trip to Miami for this shoot but were unsure what would actually be published due to the article being about "toddlers walking."- but she looks adorable and you can find her on page 89- the article is called "Walk This Way."  She really does make you believe she could possibly be learning how to walk!  Very sweet! My little Super Model! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH I love the picture!!! Mary and I are going to go get copies tomorrow! So pumped, I e-mailed my parents about it too. :) miss you!!

Mommy & Me said...

Wow! Go little super model! What a cute first picture. It will be a great story for years to come of all the drama that went with getting there, the clothes for the shoot and getting back home all for this photo shoot.

Misty Rice said...

yea so what i don't like about this article is they make our little princess look way older.... boys are going to be knocking on her door soon. Adam get the shot-gun clean. LOL

She is adorable and looks so yummy.

By the way I fly to Texas Monday with the baby.... lets see if I can remember all of my advice I gave you. HA!

Anonymous said...

Ok I finally bought the magazine yesterday! I was with my friend Julie and I was basically shoving it in her face and showing her how adorable Reagan is! She agreed :) Your calves are looking totally hawt by the way!

emily anderson said...

this is soooo cool!
how in the world did y'all get to be in this magazine??
i saw you were in there when you were prego.
give me the scoop please!!
people are always saying my kids should model cause they have a bit of an asian look to them, but i wouldn't even know where to begin. phew.
okay girl...let me know!
and i'm posting that recipe on my blog soon :)