Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Growing up........


After putting Reagan down for bed tonight, I am certain that she is cutting the top teeth now.  UGH!  Poor baby, I can only imagine how painful that is.  She won't let me see them, but when I tried to feel earlier, I think I felt something.  We'll check back in a few days to see.  But, this little girl is such a bundle of joy!  Every morning when I take her out of her crib, I love to see her smiling face- just waiting to get into something new! Adam made the comment yesterday, that he thought she had grown in just the amount of time he hadn't seen her since being at work. And the girls at the gym (that watch her while I workout) said they don't want to see her grow-up anymore.  One girl remembered when I brought her in for the first time, when she was such a "baby" (which was only a month and a few weeks ago), but now she says she has gotten so much more mature in the face- and of course mobile.  It's sad to see my baby girl grow up.    ...... Ok, I'll quit!  :)

 Lately, her new thing is to crawl into the kitchen a get into Miami's food bowl. And what is so funny about it is recently, Miami has gotten to be really territorial of it and she comes running to her bowl if she hears the slightest sound of Reagan playing in it.  (Side note: Miami won't ever eat her food, unless something is put in it, ie., cheese, chicken, treat, etc.) but, after Reagan has played with it, she eats every last bite!  It's so funny, as if she thinks Reagan will eat it up- and she doesn't want to share!  :)  (I'll try to get a pic one day of them playing with the doggie bowls together.)  Her bowls are silver, so I thought if I got out some pots and pans that were stainless steel that she would go for those, but, "Hello, Mom, those aren't the dog bowls!"      

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

She is growing up too fast. So sweet looking. And man you are a lucky girl.... that meal made me hungry. LOL Good job Adam.... I think you got all of that TLC, because he sees how lucky he is to have such a loving and beautiful wife that is such an awesome mommy to his little offspring. heheh

xoxo