Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ahh! Yucky!

Reagan's wild hair after she puts her messy (baby food) hands in it while eating!

So, yesterday Reagan and I were playing on her new "ABC" foam mat, and I walked into the kitchen to get her sippy cup, and I walked back to the mat, and she was gone!  I started looking in her favorite places to crawl too, and she was no where to be found!  I could not believe that she had taken off that quickly, without me hearing her!  Anyway, when I walked down the hall I caught her in the guest BATHROOM, holding herself up on the TOILET!!! AHH!!  I FREAKED!  HAHA!  I grabbed her and she giggled at me- does this face look like it is up to any kind of good!?  :)  She's such a little MESS!

2 comments:

La Familia Crespo said...

Funny Story! Save that one for her wedding day :)

Misty Rice said...

She looks cute in this picture. Love it.