Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The luckiest woman in the world!


Adam found an awesome recipe for Lobster Linguine and decided to cook it up for us Friday night, with a little side salad, some sauteed shrimp, and red wine and Oh My Goodness, it was the most yummy thing I have eaten! He is such a wonderful cook!  He is the chef of the house, I need to work on my cooking habits a little bit, but how can I, when he makes such wonderful meals!  Oh, and get this, Saturday morning he made me a beautiful western omelet with strawberries and kiwi!  :) What did I do to deserve this TLC!?
 I have to say, I am the most blessed woman in the world, to have such an awesome husband!  Thank you Adam, for all that you do for us!  We love you

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

Lucky you! That's one gourmet meal!