Monday, August 25, 2008

CHEESE

I finally got a picture of Reagan's new silly, smiley face!  She has this hilarious grin- all the time, but I can't seem to ever get it on camera!  I finally got this cheesy grin, and I'm so happy!  :)  She is so funny! 
Saturday night I was having a craving for Mexican food, so we went out to a restaurant and I ordered Reagan a side of Guacamole (which is her favorite!)  and while feeding it to her (in a highchair, like  a big girl- I might add)- she started making this CRAZY face, and a small piece of jalapeno came out of her mouth!  Poor Baby!  I had no idea that was in there!  She made some faces for awhile to get the taste out, and her eyes watered a little bit- but I gave her something to stop the burn, and she was fine.  No tears or complaints- just faces!  :)  I felt so bad, but now we know, she's very brave! And just like her mommy- she loves hot stuff!  HA!
We also fed her some rice and beans!  She seems to love it all!  I am a mexican food lover, so it looks like she will be too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That story just made me burst out laughing, of COURSE she loves mexican food! And I'm sure she'll be eating up jalepenos in no time, it's in her genes!

La Familia Crespo said...

We love chessey smiles! They're the best. I think you should dress her up as a hot pepper for Halloween as a tribute to this memory.