Monday, August 25, 2008

Dancing Queen


(I HAD videos with this post- but BLOGGER is having trouble uploading them!  Sorry!)
My little dancing Queen is so funny- EVERY TIME music is played she bounces up and down.  She LOVES music, so we play it all day in the house! Over the weekend we had to pick out a card for her daddy's birthday (which is the 29th) and she danced in the cart- (that was something else new, she sat in the cart for the first time like a BIG GIRL, and LOVED it!) she danced to all the Hallmark cards that play music, it was the funniest thing!  I found myself dancing along with her!  We looked hilarious, I'm sure- but who cares!  :)  "GOTTA DANCE!!"

I have signed her up for a KinderMusik class called, "Sign and Sing" and it incorporates "Baby Signs" with music- I'm really getting big into these baby signs so she can communicate before she actually knows how to talk!  It should be a wonderful thing, once she starts to learn the signs!  Our first class was last Thursday- it is every Thursday for 5 weeks.  We learned so much and I cant wait to take her back this next week!  I'll try to get some on video, or pictures, but it is so important I pay attention, I'll have to learn the signs, not take pictures!  :)




No comments: