Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cheesecake Factory

Last night Adam and I had the urge for Cheesecake Factory, so we packed up and went!  Reagan loves to do dinners when she is up in the action and in her very own high chair!  She ate a little bit of her own baby food, but mostly my salad!  My salad had fun little noodle things on top and she was trying to eat them, and would just reach over and help herself to my plate to get more!  She had such a huge mess on the floor and in her bib!  It was insane! (Better Cheesecake Factory and not my house!)  :)  I'll have plenty to clean up soon enough at my own house!


...She looks like a little chipmunk here!  "I hope no one is watching me!  I'm going to steal some more off Mom's plate!"

The funniest thing of the entire night was when the cashier brought out the check and called Adam, "Mr. Systems" under his breathe.  I couldn't help but laugh hysterically when I realized that he had read the end of Adam's business card- A&H Medical Systems    .......it was a trip!  I can't imagine him thinking that was REALLY our last name!  HAHA!

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

Love the picture of all the food on the floor Mrs. System! haha