Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day weekend-



This Labor Day was so much fun!  We met up with some friends, Laci and Jon, and Sarah Grace (baby) at Margaritaville for lunch!  Reagan stayed up and ate mashed potatoes (her new favorite "restaurant" food)  :)  While Sarah Grace slept!  I swear, I don't think I have hardly ever seen her awake!  After lunch we all took a nice nap, and then took Reagan over to the neighbors house to swim!  This time she swam with "Snowflake" (their dolphin float)  *Something happened to the lens on these two pics, its fuzzy!

I really enjoyed having this long weekend with Adam here to hang out- it's much MORE fun, when we ALL get to play together!  

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

I think one of these should be sent to her agency! Very very sweet! So um you have updated your blog and still no pictures of Aunt Sarah! :( Love you all!!