Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sunday outings-

Reagan and her Aunt Sarah in front of the fountain at the duck pond

I spent so many days playing here in this very Gazebo!  So, I thought it was necessary to have Reagan photographed here!
This is the name of the duck pond we were at!
Kobi met Reagan when she was 4 months old (on our first trip to TX).... and she also knew her in my belly, when she and her Mom threw me a baby shower in Orlando last year!  
She met us up at the duck pond to see how she had grown!

Sunday we met my Dad and Natalia for breakfast to see them off  (back to Denton) and then Reagan napped some more!  She was a tired little bit, after all this running around!  After her nap we all went to the duck pond across the street- this is where I grew up and played many many years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The duck pond makes me think of a really funny moment from 9th grade or so... Haha, so sad I didn't get to go to Midland to see you :(