Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Free Motion Elliptical-

Please be on the look out for the Free Motion's  ALL NEW Elliptical coming out soon!  

A few weeks ago, I shot a commercial in Tampa for this company and it should be a pretty funny, yet embarrassing commercial- and I'm assuming since it's going to be SO embarrassing for me, it will air often!  Oh NO!  :) 
I am basically with my "mom" (who is only about 12 years older than me, and looks like she could be my sister) and we are shopping at a mall, and she has lost so much weight "Thanks to the Free Motion Gym" that she can now fit into my clothes!  .... but the lines were totally cheesy and just wait, you'll see my embarrassment at some point!

2 comments:

La Familia Crespo said...

I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

I'm DYING to see it! Will it come out over here?