Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Part 1

"Hey, Mom! There's a STRAWBERRY out in the Pumpkin Patch!!!"  
:)







So, last Thursday, Laci, Jen, me and the kiddos- met up at the Pumpkin Patch for a "mini" photo shoot of the kids!  I wasn't sure that I would get another chance with all these pumpkins, so I had to take a few changes of clothes- just to make sure I got her in some "fall" looking outfits!  (Truth be told, I bought the long sleeved dress just for these "fall"ish, pictures, even though it was around 80 degrees- I wanted to make it look "fall" outside!  :)  I also had to attempt the Halloween costume, (which is a strawberry) and she wasn't upset about being in it at all!  We had a lot of fun, and took our little pumpkin home- that we will need to soon carve!  :)

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

Cute pictures and welcome back to blogging. And Facebook???? Blogging is SO Much better, prettier, cooler and fun. What are you thinking?

I joined face book a month ago for those that have it and don't blog, like alot of my husband friends etc. I just this week put pictures up there, but other than that.... not much to look at on there.

I want to decorate your blog....can I make over your blog for you? Email me and I will give you the details. Well actually I just need your email you use for this account, change the password temporarily and give that one to me and then I will fancy it up for you and then you change your password back.

Interested?

I have 3 blogs now....check them out and I made the other two by myself.