Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Saturday arrival in Savannah, Ga!


The beautiful Forsyth Park!  (We do believe that the scenes of Forest Gump on the bench "Lifes like a box of chocolates" was filmed here- we wanted to take the "movie tour" to see where areas of Savannah had been in the big screens, but it rained the entire time we where there! Except for about an hour here and there- at least we were able to catch a couple of pics while the sun came out!


The bottom photo was taken at a toy store on River street- where many restaurants, and shops are... on the RIVER- of course I had to stop in this shop to look for Reagan!  I didn't find anything for her, but I found these awesome Kanye West shades! ... my favorite part of this picture is the Giraffe in the back!  :)

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

You're definately sporting those glasses. I love Savannah! Glad you had a great time!