Friday, November 14, 2008

Hi!!

It's been another long while since I've blogged, and I know all you bloggers out there have been waiting for me to write, but I've done so good about getting other things done instead of blogging when I use to spend all my "nap time" here- now I NAP!  :) 
Anyway, we are excitedly awaiting a visit from my Mom in one week, and then traveling to Atlanta, and Alabama for Thanksgiving and the Alabama vs. Auburn game, and then it will be time for my sister to come in Dec. and help celebrate Reagan's 1st birthday and then it'll be Christmas!  I can't believe that this year has already flown by!  We went to the mall tonight to see "Santa's landing" and the Christmas Tree lighting, and it just seemed soo early to be doing all this Christmas stuff!  We haven't even had Thanksgiving yet!  But, anyway, I always love to listen to the "Holly" station on my XM radio- Adam and I always get really excited when the Christmas music starts on the radio!  Which reminds me, I am busy right now doing the "Singing Christmas Tree" at First Baptist Church Orlando! I love singing and it's been awhile, so I get to enjoy that while Adam spends time with Reagan.  
Enjoy the new updates, Blog ya' later!

No comments: