Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chili eating photo shoot TAKE.... 5?!


Well, we found a winner!  Reagan loves Izzy's chili!  I have been having the hardest time feeding this little girl!  She is very picky when it comes to lunch and dinner- she is a huge breakfast eater, like me- but not so much with veggies, meats, etc.  
I was so thrilled that she liked the chili that I had to take some pictures! I've gotten in a bad habit saying "CHEESE" when she is suppose to pose for the pictures (I say a bad habit, b/c if you really look at your face when you say cheese to smile, it's an awful face you make! Very FAKE!)- but as you can see, below is the "chili photo shoot" and it took many takes!  She is learning to smile for a photo but gets soo CHEESY, that she is closing her eyes!  HAHA! Enjoy!





1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

Oh my goodness!! These are all so cute! And she seemed to really enjoy the chili!!