Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More picture of Reagan's First Birthday!

This was the most special gift by Aunt Alyson- she passed down to us, a rocking chair that was Adam's when he turned ONE (it was red then) Alyson had it for Ava and then re-painted it for us and monogrammed it.  The cutest little chair EVER!  Reagan will sit in it and rock, very sweet!  It is now up to me to hang onto it for the next 20/30 something years until she has a little one!  :)
Reagan has been really into music lately and for her bithday I bought her a drum set with all sorts of LOUD musical instruments to play- loves it, can't you tell!?  I've tried posting a video of her playing them on Christmas morning, but "blogger" isn't allowing me to upload it for some reason- hopefully I can figure it out!

This picture below of Reagan eating cake, is very special to me because my friend Tiffany made these green and pink cakes to match my invitations for my Baby Shower in Oct. 2007- she suggested that we freeze a few cakes and eat them on her first birthday (like a wedding anniversary sort of)- I have had those frozen for over a year, and was so excited to get to eat one again!  They turned out very yummy, and this was Reagan's first time to eat cake and she sure loved this and then really proved her love on her birthday!!

I'm not real proud of my blogging abilities these past few months, since I have been so busy, I just have not blogged like I should- And once I got back into it, I didn't have all the pictures I would have liked to use- (since some were on Sarah's camera!)  I will soon be done, "updating" and be able to get on with what we've been doing around here- but there's still a lot of hype over her FIRST birthday- there will never be another one like it, so I'm sad to let it go I guess!  ;)  

No comments: