Thursday, January 15, 2009

Picnic Table!

Is she not so proud showing off her new picnic table!?  I love this picture! She looks so grown, and so...... dare I say, "sly"- I felt like a picnic table was something we needed to start projects, etc. and it would be a perfect thing out in the backyard.  So, Monday morning I picked this one up!  She seems to like it a lot, just doesn't really understand how to either, "stay on your bottom", or eat at it, she likes to take her food off the table, and crawl around.  :)  

P.S.- i'm trying to get MORE creative with the blog, so I'm trying something new with the font... not sure I like it, but we'll see!

3 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

Love the new table it looks great!! And the font is very creatve too!!

La Familia Crespo said...

Love the table! I should probably get Cristiana one at some point soon.

Heather said...

These tables are the greatest!!! We uses Emma her's all the time.