Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The cure to the dog!

The latest on the so called "missing dog" is that she has gotten out three more times, SINCE the overnight escapade! I DID find the hole we thought she was getting out of the FIRST time, and patched that up, but, two more times, when I realized she was gone (all in about a five minute time span mind you), I found a hole and patched that up.  She was graciously returned by some friends of ours in the neighborhood that happened to be home, and outside at the times of these escapes! Thank Goodness!  :)
I have since bought a 20 ft. "leash" that is staked into the ground!  She will not be going ANYWHERE!!!!! 
(I'd like to see you try, Miami!!!!!)-
I'm finding an odd realization here, that this blog is SUPPOSE to be about our family, and it usually is (for the most part) just mainly about Reagan, but I guess Miami wanted a little "face" time, and she has had plenty since these episodes- hopefully NO MORE!!!

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

Awwww.. Miami just wanted some attention. We tend to forget that they were our babies first and then the human babies arrive and they get somewhat shafted. I feel terrible for our dog Rusty. She always gets shafted.