Wednesday, February 11, 2009

STUCK.....


After our evening at the park, I let Miami out on her handy dandy leash (see posts below) in the backyard, and opened the screen while I was cooking dinner, so Reagan could talk to Miami outside, and we could have the fresh air inside all at once! While cooking, I looked over and saw Reagan squeezing through the doggie door- (you prob. remember this OLD picture posted many many months ago) the doggie door was cropped out, b/c it is sooo yucky looking but this gives you an idea of how little this door is, and how, (if being used,) the screen door meets the doggie door. So, anywho, she was trying to get outside to Miami through the doggie door! I ran over and pushed her through, and she was STUCK- She then started crying, and I began to rack my brain of what I would do if she couldn't come out! I then went outside, and sort of twisted her shoulders out and pushed her back inside! What a scare!!!  Not going to have that screen open again!  Yikes!

2 comments:

La Familia Crespo said...

Ohhh Kristen, that's too funny! You should have rubbed her down with butter (Isn't that what mothers do when their kids get their heads stuck in rails?)

Aunt Sarah said...

I wish you still could've gotten a picture of her little bum stuck haha!! :))