Sunday, March 8, 2009

"9-1-1 What's your Emergency?"


THIS JUST SAYS IT ALL
...... give up?! Reagan DIALED 911 on Saturday afternoon!!!!!  I let her play with the land line phone all the time, and it's crossed my mind a time or two but, I NEVER thought it would ACTUALLY happen!!!  She was playing with the phone while Adam was getting ready to leave to play golf, and I remember taking the phone from her while we walked him outside, our next step was taking a bath, and there was a LOUD, BANGING sound at the front door,  I thought it would be Adam and opened it up to find TWO police at my front door!  I had the look of confusion and terror on my face, wondering was could be going on around us, and they said, " we got a call......very muffled sounding....." and I interrupted them and said, "Oh My Gosh, my daughter called 911!!!" I closed the door and ran to get her so they could see the little thing that dialed the number, and one of the guys said, " you're big enough to call 911?!" Smiling and relieved we weren't in danger, I promised them it wouldn't happen again!     Can you believe it!?  LOL!   

2 comments:

paedstar said...

i love all the new pictures!!!! especially the balerina ones!!! evan did this exact same thing last friday at my moms. he called 911 and hung up. uggh. they said they start charging after the second time!!!

La Familia Crespo said...

OMG Kristen! I always let Cristiana play with the handset as well and never thought about it. What a story to tell her when she grows up!