Monday, April 6, 2009

... Grandparents, BRACE yourselves! ;)

How much do you love this adorable swimsuit from Aunt Sarah!?


Video #1~ This video is very FAST- be ready!
We officially have a dare devil on our hands everyone! Sunday afternoon we went to the Country Club to swim with Miss Jenny, Mr. Carter and Carter Jr. and we played (most of the time) at the slide.  This was the first time Adam was able to get a REAL glimpse at how tough his daughter really is!  I am so sorry the video is long ways- I messed up! But you can see how much she loves this slide! ..... and I do believe that this video below (video #2) could very easily make it on Funniest Home Videos! (yes, we are the worst parents ever!)- I was trying to capture the "slide" on film, while Adam was at the top of the slide to put her down- and .... the result was a little different than planned! LOL- but she didn't cry afterward, FYI!
Video #2

4 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

Her hair is getting so long!! But dont you cut it yourself!! haha! That video is hilarous!! haha

Misty Rice said...

okay im laughing so hard dang hard I have tears in my eyes and I can't catch my breath. Her expression on her face.... PRICELESS. Totally a Funniest Home Video.

Kristen Haynes said...

LOL! I'm glad you think it's FHV quality! Haha! It's a pretty funny video!!

La Familia Crespo said...

Too funny! The things we let them do and then realize what ends up happening at the end. I let Cristiana reach too far into the tub the other day and she fell right in (luckily she ended up on her back rather than her head). She didn't cry, she was just a little surprised that she fell in and now was wet in her clothes.