Friday, April 24, 2009

Momma's GIRLS trip (baby free) in NYC!!!

THIS IS HOW MY TRIP STARTED:
I visited my old Orlando roomie (McClain), she took me all around the city, this is an awesome floral arrangement shaped as FLAMINGOS- we thought it was only fitting we got a picture since we met in FLORIDA~!
I took my picture in front of this Mary Poppins sign in Time Square since I went to see it!!  It was amazing!!!  The best!!!!  So magical!!!
I also had to get my picture in front of this sign for WICKED, b/c I saw that also!!  I never got my picture in front of the West Side Story sign, but I saw that as well!  I was very busy on "Broadway ROW"
The group!  (Except, Wilma (Kobi's Mom) who is taking the photograph)
When we ALL met up we had brunch at Alice's Tea Cup- the cutest place with scones, tea, and yummy breakfast!!  A cute place for a little girls tea party birthday!  Loved it!!


No comments: