Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Aveada Experience

She sat in Daddy's arms during the haircut, I figured he could be stronger holding her than I could!  But I loved this picture of the three of us, I'm just sad it turned out blurry!  


Reagan had the ultimate Aveada haircut experience!  We took her to get her first "professional" haircut with Adam, while he was getting his haircut.  She really was excited about the whole thing at first, then she got FREAKED out, and started screaming! This place is (usually) very soothing, and suppose to be an "experience" and she sort of ruined it for those folks that afternoon! 
Laugh Out Loud! 
But at least we got the haircut, and some pictures of her acting like she liked it too!  And of course Barney had to be along for the adventure too- we couldn't have done it without him!  :) (Which by the way, I just bought Reagan a group of three Barney videos that have the kids that my sister and I watched back in the day, it was filmed in 1983! These kids are now Adam's age, AT LEAST! ... very weird!)  :) 

You guys may remember this video below- and if you're new to my blog, than this video will be a year old in three days! But, I thought along with all the haircut talk, I would post her very FIRST haircut!  She was soo little!!  Awe!

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

Too funny! I'm sure nobody had a problem at Aveada once they saw how gorgeous Regan is! :)