Friday, May 1, 2009

Swimmin' at the club!



Below: (this is her new thing now when she thinks something is funny- she puts her hands over her mouth and giggles hysterically!)

The week after I got home from my New York trip, Jenny and I took the kids (Carter and Reagan) to the Country Club to swim.... like we do about once a week.  This time though, Reagan wanted to get "into" the water (she normally plays on the step and splashes around some)- This is the baby pool, so the water doesn't get up too high while she walks, but as we all know, it's really hard to WALK in WATER! (and we've been walking for many years!) LOL
Little Miss Independent here, wanted to walk ALONE, and would NOT allow me to put my hand, or even FINGER on her for protection! I stayed next to her the whole time of course, and She DID loose her balance a few times and topple into the water, but instead of coming out scared to death, and crying- she made the funniest shocked faces, and then kept going! Oh my goodness, what a handful!  :)

No comments: