Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Hot Cheetos"


Adam and I are big fans of the "Flaming HOT Cheetos" and while Reagan and I were at the beach in Siesta Key, FL. for Memorial weekend, I bought some for my car ride- (These have ALWAYS been a weakness "car ride" food for me on road-trips) 
Reagan saw me eating some during the drive and did her signing for "more" and started asking for some- I figured, I'd give her a try and she would HATE it, then never ask again- WELL, she LOVED it!!  I don't know how!!  She kept asking for "more, more"- I think I might have given her one or two small ones, then she carried on complaining b/c I wouldn't give her anymore! (FYI- those are not good for your tummy after awhile LOL, so I didn't want Reagan to have a problem later!) So, at the beach some friends brought some Flaming Hot Cheetos too, and she would not leave anyone that had them alone- This was a candid shot taken of her trying to "steal" the cheetos from under my chair! 
That stinker!!

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

YEP!!! Thats my neice!! Has the Riek genes!! Atleast she has something from us haha and those eyes those are ours too!! :)