Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Lollipop Lollipop Ew Ah The Lollipop....Lollipop"

If I can do ANYTHING to you today, I'd like to get this "lollipop" song in your head! It kind of makes me feel like a giddy kid again! :)

This was an ADORABLE "mini" (30 min)-session with our photographer, Emily- (who, if you can remember took our Christmas pictures, Reagan's 1st birthday pictures, and the pictures of her birthday party)- I LOVE little Emily!  She always has does such great work..... But I have to say, she has a great little girl to work with too! :)

Please enjoy some of our sneak peek pictures I uploaded from her website- I should be getting more soon!  Can't wait to see what else she got!







3 comments:

Lizette said...

These pictures of Reagan are THE CUTEST I have seen of her!!! Oh my goodness what a precious baby girl! (Yes, she's still a baby in my mommy terms) :)

La Familia Crespo said...

These pictures are gorgeous! What a great photographer and of course a wonderful subject!

Aunt Sarah said...

I just love the Lolipop pictures!! Which you better be sending me one or some soon!! :)