Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mooooove over COW, I'm eating my yogurt!


Reagan's vocabulary has just EXPLODED within the past week, and its mostly a lot of jibber jabber- that we don't understand a word- but she very well will carry on a conversation with us, in another language. LOL- This is just a small portion of a conversation of the day in the life of Adam and myself! 
We have began the first step in becoming a "big girl" as of Monday, and I have hidden ALL the baby bottles in the house- so we no longer can use them- She really depended on a bottle of milk for the morning and the Dr. now wants her to drink milk from the sippy cup- She has been on a "milk strike" as I like to call it, since Monday- so I've given her full access to the yogurt! 
Watch and Enjoy!

2 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

Awwwww these videos are too cute!! She loves her yogart!!! :)

La Familia Crespo said...

Yea Reagan, with such a big tub of yogurt!