Friday, July 31, 2009

School is soon approaching!


Can I just say that I can't believe it's nearly time for Reagan to start school?! (AKA: Mother's Day Out.)    I am SO nervous, but yet SO excited to have a couple of free hours, to clean, run errands, grocery shop, schedule dr. appts, etc. ALL with OUT her with me.... which these things I named are not her favorite things to do anyway- She will be having such a better time enjoying herself with other kiddies instead of tagging along with me.
I look forward to her first day in a few weeks- this is her new lunchbox!!


2 comments:

Misty Rice said...

I want Morgan to have a little lunch box like that. So cute. How old will she be when she starts MMO?

Kristen Haynes said...

20 months! I think they take 12 months and up though! I'd check with your schools!