Friday, July 3, 2009

Tiger Woods-

We are excited to post this neat picture of Adam and Reagan with Tiger Woods!  
I may have mentioned before in past posts that Tiger Woods works out at our gym occasionally.  Last Saturday while I was working a print job for a company called Homes Direct (I will be their new spokes model for the next two years)- Adam took Reagan to the gym to workout, and Tiger was there working out on the same machine as him.  He realized of all the times we have seen him working out and never wanted to bother him for a photo, one day we will really regret not asking the GREATEST golfer for a picture. So, he asked Tiger if he would mind taking a picture with him and his daughter after he got done working out.
This is the end result!  I have to say, I was very jealous I wasn't there for this!  :)

(Reagan will hate this pic of herself when she gets older and understands who he is- but, you take the faces you can get with a toddler!)
 

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

First Dan Akroyd and now Tiger, I need to hang out with you guys more often!