Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Forensic Files Shoot


Please keep checking back for when I get an exact date, but I filmed a scene for a show on the TruTV channel for a show called Forensic Files.  The episode for the show is called "All That Glitters"- Forensic Files is a show that is about real life murder stories that happened in the US. I don't do murder shows well, but I didn't have to see anything yucky, so I was able to sleep last night! I will be in the scene at the bonfire (shown here in the picture) with the girl that gets murdered.  Hope everyone watches for me!  It will air in one to two months!

2 comments:

Misty Rice said...

HA! I got that call from Benz too. But didn't want to drive all the way up there. We could have worked together.

Have fun

Kristen Haynes said...

Maybe we can work a fun job together soon! OR our girls!!! :)