Thursday, September 17, 2009

Britney Spears, CIRCUS

I have NO excuse for being SUPER behind on blogging except that our computer was on the fritz for over a week, AND I erased a WHOLE memory card of photos while at the Britney Spears concert!! It took me at least 45 min AFTER deleting EVERYTHING to regroup! I know I had good pics in there, but since I really can't remember what (other than pics from GREASE, when a big group of girls went) I can't be too upset!
SO, I'm overcome my dilemma and I've gotten over it! NOW I'm BACK!!!!

Here are some pictures taken of the DIVA herself, Britney Spears...... the show was amazing, and I know some folks say, "I wouldn't go to see her if you PAID me"- and let me just say, I WOULD have gone if someone had PAID me, OR NOT, BUT the BEST part was, I got TWO FREE tickets!!!!!! So there! :)





My good friend Janelle, that came with me to the show!

This was my "fun" going out outfit for the night! I felt a little like Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex and the City in the beginning scene with her cute pink tutu! I love these shoes too! "Naughty Monkey's" (my friend Janelle's!) (I'm getting me a pair!) Please zoom in on the shoes!

No comments: