Tuesday, September 29, 2009

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE WENT TO THE POTTY!

Yesterday afternoon Reagan went Tee Tee in the POTTY!!!!! It was quite accidental, and shocked me to death! She ran to her potty before I could put a fresh diaper on her, and she closed the door behind her. I followed in after her, and saw wet spots on the bathroom rug, and I was planning on cheering her on even if she had "missed" the potty, and as I began cheering, she stood up and she had ACTUALLY gone ALOT in the potty!
We were very excited for her!
She didn't go again today, but it is fun to sit on and read (like below) So that's a start! :
:)




2 comments:

La Familia Crespo said...

Yea Reagan! Can you believe how quickly they are growing? Sniff..sniff!

Aunt Sarah said...

So proud of her!! Only if she can continue doing this!! :) Love you girls!!