Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PUMPKIN PATCH 2009


PUMPKIN PATCH 2009


Reagan has a "thing" right now for OWL's, not sure why, but I bought her a new pair of PJ's once with an OWL on it, and ever since then, her and Adam have been "hooting" for months, AND the only PJ's she wants to wear is the OWL, and really doesn't ever want me to take it off either! But, I saw this shirt and knew she'd love it! PLUS, it worked well, for Halloween "Orange"! I had to laugh when Adam told her, "this will be the closest thing to a HOOTER'S girl, you'll ever be!"
She loves the shirt, even though it's long sleeved, and she picked out her shoes for today also, green ballet slippers. (the ones from her "lollipop photos in July") - she's never been able to wear them, b/c she CAN'T keep them on her feet, AND they didn't match one bit, but WHATEVER, it wasn't worth the fight! :) At least she looked cute! It was nearly 90 degrees, it felt like, But I always like to dress her up like "fall" for these pictures, even if it is "FAKE"- LOL!

Doesn't she look SO BIG here!? I can't believe it!

We met our friends James and Charlotte to play at the Pumpkin Patch this morning, and then we had a Pizza Party at James' house! James kept saying, "Pizza Party, Pizza Party!"

Mommy and Reagan!
(Please ignore the ugly band aid, on my arm, Adam has passed Poison Ivy onto me, and I'm trying my hardest not to pass it on to Reagan, Or scratch it, so I'm keeping it covered!)

I hate to admit it, but Reagan's learned how to PICK HER NOSE! Yuck! I really thought only BOYS did that, (j/k) But she's had an ongoing clear, runny nose, which I'm learning from my friends with kids in school settings is called "the daycare running nose" - according to friends, it's a constant running nose, that means nothing it's just from the kids sharing germs during the day- So, now that her nose runs, ALOT- she shoves her finger up it! YUCK! I'm working on the manners now! :)


"Ring around the Rosies"- the kids enjoyed walking, holding hands, but couldn't figure out how to actually do it without ending up in a circle! :)
Sweeties!- Look at how sweaty they got from running around!

3 comments:

Heather said...

She is getting sooooo big!!

La Familia Crespo said...

Cristiana has a thing w/picking her nose as well. I thought she was the only one, she sometimes sticks a finger in each nostril. These little girls are too funny!

Aunt Sarah said...

I love these pumkin pictures! She is growing so BIG and so beautiful!!