Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Meeting Santa!



Reagan was NOT a big fan of Santa last year! My Mom and I took her to the all, last year, and she SCREAMED her head off! She absolutely HATED him! I thought I'd start this year out right, by showing her a BARNEY video, "The Night Before Christmas"- She LOVES it when "Santa!!" (she screams his name) comes on the Barney movie!

On Sunday, we went to the Festival of the Trees at the Orlando Art Museum, this is where all these Christmas trees are decorated to sell- VERY neat!
We were walking around the corner into the children's area, and Reagan screams, "Santa!" (like she is doing as I type this, b/c she sees him in the picture!)
I knew she would be a little shy towards him, but she didn't CRY at ALL! Yay for my Big girl! She is so BIG! Santa was wonderful, he talked to her, and he helped her eat a candy cane! In this top picture she looks like she is telling him what she wants for Christmas! So Sweet! Maybe another trip before Christmas, to see if she isn't as shy!
Can you believe Christmas is almost here!?

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

Remember on her first birthday when she was terrified of Santa! haha now she loves him!! :)