Thursday, January 21, 2010

Alan Jackson "It's Just That Way"

Hello Everyone!

The shoot that Reagan, Miami and myself did yesterday was for an Alan Jackson music video for his new hit song called "It's Just That Way"-
We had a lot of fun! Reagan was literally running on fumes, (due to no nap)- but she did wonderfully! I'll give you a little image of what the video will be like so you'll know what to look for! :)

This song is about a guy looking for love and when he is single his world is turned upside down, everything is WRONG- when his world is THIS way, I am carrying Miami in my arms (while she is wearing a dress) and I am walking Reagan on a leash!! AND when his world is normal (meaning he found love I am walking Miami and carrying Reagan!

It's really quite cute and what a great concept LOL! Which the whole child on a leash isn't too unusual here, especially here in Orlando, at Disney World! LOL!
When I find out it is out, I will post it here!

AND Monday morning I have a local cable commercial with "BrightHouse Cable" in Daytona Beach, FL with NASCAR driver Mark Martin, more updates and pics with that after the shoot!

No comments: