Thursday, March 4, 2010

Survival Swim Lessons!

Reagan started a survival swim lesson course March 1st that will continue for 4 weeks M-F (everyday). It is a huge commitment for both of us, but I am already THRILLED that we have started this, she LOVES going and LOVES her instructor!



I couldn't be happier that she LOVES to swim SO much! We will hopefully be moving into a new home (with a pool) at the end of April, and I think I'll have my (warmer) days cutout for me in the pool- but why do you buy a house with a pool if you're not going to use it!? :) I can't wait!
So far in four days she has LEARNED how to float on her back, flip over onto her back from a swim, and locate the wall/stairs- in the above picture she is wearing flippers to help her master kicking while swimming-

No comments: