Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Aunt Sarah's Wedding 4-10-10

MORE WEDDING PHOTOS FROM MY SISTER'S WEDDING!




This was how we curled Reagan's hair- We kept her busy watching The Little Mermaid, and with a bag of Cheetos! :) She was happy as a LARK!
ME: Matron of Honor
Reagan: Flower Girl
(she threw ALL the flowers out at the very beginning of the walk, so there weren't any left by the time we got to the guests, but she did what she was suppose to!)

Now, these two pictures are out of order- I'd like for you to look below at how involved I look, watching Sarah and Pat cut their cake..... myself and the Best Man we asked by Sarah and Pat to stand next to them while they cut the cake- ....... AND above you can see WHY- they actually smashed the cake in OUR FACES! It was quite a shock, but REALLY funny!
Way to go guys! ....... I'm over it, but one day you'll get it! :)
My Best Friend Kobi

The picture above is my friend from high school, and Sarah's wedding photographer, Megan- I can NOT wait to post pictures from her! :)
My beautiful Mother, Lovely Bride (making some CRAZY face), and my new Brother-in-Law!

No comments: