Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Cutest Kidz contest"

A local photographer recently (well, give or take several months, lol!) sent me info on entering Reagan in a Cutest Kidz contest - I figured, "what did we have to lose?" So, I did it! She made it to the top 25 kids, and then they had a following "call-back" round, that required all the kids to get a professional photo done (by her) so each kid would have an even shot in the contest (so some kids didn't have professional photos, and some just plan)- I LOVED the picture she captured! It actually just makes my day!

THE CONTEST IS OVER NOW, AND REAGAN DIDN'T MAKE IT INTO THE TOP 10 :( ........ BOO!!!!
(The contest consisted of voting daily to see who made it into the top 10, so people had to vote daily for like two weeks!)
BUT, I KNOW ALL THAT VOTED, SUPPORTED HER WELL, AND WE DON'T CARE, SHE'LL ALWAYS BE THE CUTEST KID TO ME!


No comments: