Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stella & Dot Jewelry

With the new year, came a new venture for me. I started as an Independent Stylist for a magnificent jewelry company called Stella & Dot in Nov.

Stella & Dot is my new Love and hobby that keeps me busy, when I'm not running around with Reagan, or doing the house chores, etc. I have finally found what is the equivalent to Adam's hunting/fishing/etc, stories, and shows! Now, I get to rave on and on about My LOVE! :)

I am very happy selling Stella & Dot and love the flexible hours and getting to meet new people who are just as in love with the product as I am!

*AND I am thrilled to say, that I made Top 10 in sales (out of the 60 on my team) for months Nov. and Dec.!!! I have to Thank all my valued customers for that one! *It's not too hard to sell this stuff, it really sells itself, But I am glad that I can do so well, right off the bat! I have big goals for 2011, and one is to continue to be in Top 10 for sales each month!

Check out my site: -------> They are actually launching their Spring/Summer 2011 Line tonight! I can't wait!
www.stelladot.com/kristenhaynes

No comments: