Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Play Date

Best Friends Forever!!  :)
Reagan and Grace both holding their feed and sucking on their fingers!
Reagan stayed in her diaper all day long- We never left the house, so I didn't get her dressed- I know, I'm horrible!

Yesterday our friends Tracy (mom) and Grace (baby) came over to play- it was intended on being a short few hour day of fun and ended up being more like a 7 hour day of fun!  :)  Reagan got cracked up, giggling every time we would all go into her room to wake her up- she couldn't figure out why her friends were in her room- it was really funny to her!  :)  We took the girls on a walk, and played with all of Reagan's fun toys, and they slept while Tracy and I made cookie cut-outs of fish (for Adam's fishing trip).  Tracy and I could talk all day long if we wanted too- we met in a breast-feeding class (before the girls were born) and we hit it off b/c our due dates were the same- but the funny thing is, that we were the last to leave that class (due to talking) and of all the classes we do together now, we are always the last to leave (add a few other moms!)  but Hey, we just love to chat!  :)

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

The one with them holding their feet and sucking on hands looks like some kind of baby dance routine. LOL Too cute.

I can't wait to look into Mommy and Me stuff, it looks really fun. They also have a "moms club" here in my neighborhood I will have to look into. If not you can become very isolated and lonely in the house every day right?