Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long time, No BLOG!

Hello everyone!
I am so sorry it has nearly been one week, since I have last blogged!  Things have been really busy around here this past weekend while Adam was away on another one of his fishing trips!
He arrived home on Sunday evening with more AWESOME fish stories- he has some really, unbelievable video footage of a hammer-head shark attacking the tarpon they had on the line- which will be blogged soon! Another successful fishing trip.... no 200 pounder, but he had lots of fun and said it was a wonderful experience!
Poor Reagan had an adventure this weekend- Saturday morning she woke up with mosquito bites all around her right eye, right ear, and on her neck!  I found a mosquito just hanging out in her room!  UGH! (I've read that they like colorful stuff, which would explain why he liked her BRIGHT room!)- I took her to the pharmacy and they told me what to put on them, so they won't itch and that seemed to reduce the redness, but he fussiness was awful all weekend, possibly due to her teething along with the bites itching and her not knowing what to do! She had a bit of a cough, runny nose, etc. so I expected it was her teeth coming through, but yesterday I wanted to call the Dr. to see if what I was using (as in Tylenol) was enough, OK, what!? .... and my nurse suggested coming in to get her checked out to make sure she didn't have an ear infection (all the same symptoms as a cold/ teething)- so we went in yesterday afternoon to find out; her ears were nice and clear, she weighed 13.13lbs, her head had grown a bit (its been on the small side), she WAS probably teething, but it would be "awhile" (the Dr. said) before we would see teeth (LOVELY, she is in soo much pain and it could be for a few more months before the tooth even comes through! YUCK!)- So, my intuition was correct on the teething (which I was glad about) and she is perfectly healthy, just fussy- and the bug bites are going to be fine, Dr. just told me to continue putting the same med. on them and they should go away!
So, long story short, we're glad to have Daddy home and we're all healthy!!  
Today, Reagan and I are going to try out Gymboree class (at a church near our house) they sing songs, play games, etc. (I think it will be more exciting for her as she gets older, where she can run and play) but this is a trial class to check it out!  Then we'll be anticipating Zana (my Mom) coming into town on Thursday! We have our last Mommy and Me and Yoga on Thursday as well!  It's a busy week! ...... And I will begin to blog pictures, as soon as I can find the camera in Adam's bag ...... somewhere!  XOXO

No comments: