Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sunny days!





While outside playing with Miami yesterday, I took some sweet pictures of Reagan watching her.  She is totally in awe of the dog right now! She loves to giggle at her, and watch her run around the house/ yard!  She'll do a 360 just to see where she is going! It is really funny!
We went to Mommy and Me for our second to last class yesterday and she weighed 13.11 lbs! She is growing so much!  They say that the baby needs to have doubled her birth weight by 6 months and coming up on 5 months at nearly 14 pounds, she'll make that mark for sure, YEA!  She's beginning to grow so long, she won't fit in her rocker much longer!  I use the rocker to feed her before bed and she is longer than it!  :)  Her poor little legs just dangle off the side!  But it is very sweet!
She is beginning to get those teeth- I'm positive.  She has her fussy times throughout the day, but mostly at night- and she just screams and bites on anything that is in sight! Thanks Mom, for the teething rings- she loves those!
She is just getting brighter as each day goes by- really getting familiar with her excersaucer and just loves it!  
Adam will be leaving again, for the Keys for another fishing trip (most likely  won't catch a 200 lb. fish, like he did last time)- but we'll pray that he does!

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

OMG!! These are the cutest ever. I love it. Sorry I haven't replied back to your email, I will. I just don't have much time on the computer these days and when I am on I reply short and sweet and get off.

Okay so when does mommy get to go on a trip some place for the weekend?

Oh and what i the longest you ever left her with daddy? LOL Curious?