Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our little reader.....




Ok, so I lied about not having a camera; I took these this morning on my cell phone and didn't think they would A. turn out worth a flip and B. save to the computer, but they did- and they turned out really good! Now, the story (no pun intended) behind these pictures is that I thought she was sitting up for the first time and I began to freak out b/c I knew I didn't have a camera-so, that is why I quickly shot these with my phone, but they are super cute of her reading! She is reading a "soft play" Noah's Ark book (from her Izzy) and Pat the Cat (from her 3rd cousin Jenny). And the truth behind the sitting up is, the boppy was still helping her sit up from the sides, DARN! I thought I was witnessing a new step, and it was a false alarm!- But they are very sweet pictures anyway!....more pictures from the camera phone to come!

No comments: